- Consultant Prequalification is required.
- See Consultant Prequalification Questionnaire link. Questions may be directed to Sharon Holt at (314) 768-6285 or email@example.com.
- Consultant must maintain a fully functioning (fully staffed) office within the District’s boundaries, and it must be open and manned during normal company work hours and serve as a self-sufficient office for the company.
- Consultant must have at least one engineer/architect/surveyor registered in the State of Missouri on staff to be responsible for and seal all work.
- Consultant must be qualified and experienced in architecture, surveying, civil, or environmental engineering work, and may request prequalification in the following categories: construction management, geotechnical services, sewer and channel design, sewer and process design, surveying, sewers, large facilities, small pump stations, natural channel restoration, and buildings.
- Consultant information submitted is reviewed by the Engineering Department. The consultant is notified of the areas in which they have been prequalified.
- Poor past performance may result in the District rescinding or denying prequalification.
- Prequalification of sub-consultants is not required.
Engineering Professional Services Prequalification:
Consultant Prequalification Questionnaire 2022