MSD is working as quickly as possible to build the infrastructure our community needs and in the ways that will make the greatest impact. We work with local communities to prioritize our limited resources to best serve our customers.
This is how we prioritize our infrastructure service:
- Federal and state clean water requirements
- Sanitary sewer overflow (SSO) reduction
- Combined sewer overflow (CSO) reduction
- Treatment plant capacity
- Basement backup and flooding issues
- Rehabilitation of aging infrastructure
Regardless of the issue, we are working to perform as promised to build the infrastructure our community needs as quickly as possible to make the greatest impact.
Please use the links to access information for each section.
Map Policy–base maps, plans
Participation in CIRP–information for consultants/contractors interested in the capital program
Current Standard Construction Specifications–sewer and channel facility projects dedicated to MSD for maintenance